Monday, January 22, 2007

Black Vs. Pink

OK, so its official, I set up my profile, let the world see what cheezy movies I love, and came to the conclusion of; no matter how many times I saved my profile to change the goofy random question, I would never find one I wanted to answer.

I noticed in setting this thing up, that you have options. (I love options). Unless I'm in the mood for a chicken sandwich, and I see that the restaurant now has 4 different equally tempting sandwiches. In which case I will usually order a burger, and wish I would have been able to make a freakin decision on which chicken sandwich I couldn't live without.

OK, back to the options. I was excited to see you get to pick the color and design of your blog page. Too Cool! This may not amuse veteran bloggers, but I was totally excited. I saw the black one first, and thought "cool, looks eye-catching," so I ticked the dot by the black page, and thought, "that was easy." I no more than clicked next and thought, " I just chose black, will I send the message that I wear too much eyeliner, black nail polish and write poetry about death?" Crap, and I thought this was going to be easy. So I use the back button, scroll through the "options" and see pink. Oh, Oh, Oh, I love pink. So enough said about that hopefully pink really is the new black.

No comments: